Subject: [HMBHS] (no subject)

From: Tim Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:14:20 -0700

This is Tim Fuller

I am still in the bay area - lived in San Mateo and Foster City as a 
bachelor, but moved to San Bruno when I got married (yes, married!) in '99. 
We have a 3 1/2 year old son named Lydon that is keeping us both very busy 
(can you say Tony Robbins on CRACK?) I had all of these grand plans of 
doing Oceanography as a career and worked full time while going to college 
and changed my major to Advertising / Marketing my junior year, and then 
when I was done ended up staying at the Family Business. I have been here 
17 years now (excluding 6 months in London).

Someone on a strand asked about Clay Shoemaker - he is back in HMB (Clay 
and Jeff Birdsell just painted my house). I am sure he is listed in 
information or someone from HMB can track him down - lives in Moss Beach.

Michou - sorry to hear about your dad. I had only met him a few times, but 
one of the things I liked about him even when we were in High School was 
that he always treated us with respect - I had many a parent that "looked 
down" at us at the time.

Dave - how are you liking Colorado? I have friends that just moved North 
east of you, and I have another friend that has 1,500 acres of paintball in 
Ft. Collins.

Hope everyone is doing well

Tim