Subject: [HMBHS] Ping..

From: Chris Petrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:48:23 -0800

Just seein how many addresses to remove from the list....

If anyone wants to email others from HMB, just email [email-masked] 

If you want to add people to the list, have em go to
http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/hmb to join it.  

We have 27 people on the list now.  Not alot really.. 

C.

---

From: John M Vinopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:37:45 -0800

27 is rather good isn't it?  Weren't there just over 100 in the '86
graduating class?  

> We have 27 people on the list now.  Not alot really.. 

-j

---

From: Tazameir Badgit <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:17:50 -0800 (PST)

Yea, I suppose so.. Just classmates.com (spam hell!) has 91 people listed
for our class.. Granted there is a few duplicates.. 

I paid for their service for a couple of years, and emailed everyone in
the class telling them about this email list, but out of the 80 or so it
had back then, we only got a couple people from it.  I have a feeling they
may have thought I was sending spam, and may not have remembered me or
have no clue what an email list is.  Seems we have a technically
challenged class. 

C.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, John M Vinopal wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> HMB mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/hmb
>

---

From: "Craig Family" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:40:12 -0800

Well, that's really sad.  You think if they could sign up with Classmates,
they'd be able to figure out your email list.  I think some people just want
to put there name out there, but not necessarily be contacted.  Thanks for
your hard work Chris!   ~Lisa (Buck) Craig