Subject: [HMBHS] Summers over.. :(

From: Chris Petrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:50:00 -0700

Heya peoples.. 

Just sending out an email to the list.. No one uses it so I like to
blast an email to all my dormant lists every 6 months to kinda clean up
email addresses.. Alot of people change email addresses alot in this day
and age of cheap ISP's...

How is everyone been?  Anything new going on?

C.

(Chris "toler" Petrell)

---

From: "Aaron Osheroff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:51:00 -0700

Hi Chris,

I'm currently working for the College of Marin as a database admin/web
developer.  I was laid off from a dot.com back in September of last year.
I've been at the COM for 10 months now.  We had another baby girl back in
May, and I'm playing drums still.

What's up with you, man?  Any contact with Armand, John Poggi, or other HMB
people?  I did email Matt Lemon a few times but haven't heard from him
lately except for the chain emails he sends.

Let me know what you're up to.

Aaron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Petrell" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:50 PM
Subject: [HMBHS] Summers over.. :(

> _______________________________________________
> HMB mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/hmb
>

---

From: "Aaron Osheroff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:31:00 -0700

Sorry.  I only meant to send this to Chris.

---

From: John M Vinopal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:04:02 -0700

Well now we _all_ know what you've been doing...

For me, I'm working the streets of the Renaissance Faire for
2 more weekends.  Come visit in Gilroy!

-j