Subject: [HMBHS] reunion....

From: "Chris Petrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:04:01 -0700 (PDT)

>From classmates.com
------------------------------------------

Aug. 12, 2006 is Reunion Day!

OK Friends,

Mark your calendars for Saturday, Aug. 12, 2006. This is the day of our wonderful
20th class reunion.

The details are being finalized, but the date is set! We are also planning some
activities for Friday eve. (8/11) and possibly for Sun. (8/13), so please make a
point to come back home and hang out with your old friends for the weekend!

I have been having so much fun connecting with classmates over the past 6 months, I
can only imagine this being magnified by everyone in our class!

Please come! It won't be the same without YOU!

More details to follow.

Lisa (Tubbs) Garcia
1 (510) 885 0940

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

New HMBHS Reunion Website Pics

A website has been created as a means to communicate with everyone in our class and
reconnect.

Check it out!

hmbhsreunion d o t c o m

One feature are pictures from the yearbook, including our senior portraits. In
light of privacy/identity concerns, I wanted to make everyone aware that this is
being done. If you do not want your senior portrait or other pictures we dig up to
be posted on this site, please let me know.

I have tried to google into the site with a name search and haven't accessed the
site in this manner. So, it seems fairly secure unless someone is specifically
accessing our reunion site.

If you have old pictures from h.s. that you would like to share, please contact me.

If you have ideas or info you want posted on the site, let me know that as well.

A big THANK YOU goes out to Mark Regan's wife, Danielle, for putting together our
HMB reunion webiste. A true labor of love!

lisa
(510) 885-0940