Subject: [Hmb] New email list..

From: Tazameir Badgit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 22:44:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone.. 
  This is Chris Petrell (Toler) from HMBHS Class of 86.  I created this
email list for us, so we can chat and get in touch with each other.  I am
thinking about registering a domain so we can just have that for all HMBHS
people.   But for now, this list should suffice.   I have ran into many of
you due to Classmates.com, however personally, I dont like classmates.
They have this nasty habbit or charging things to my credit card w/o
telling me.. So.. I say we just do our own thing.   
  This list already has many people on it (19 from 1986), however I would
like to try to get everyone!  Many people may not want to be on it, thats
ok, and many other never check their email, thats just life on the net.  I
am pretty much at my desk doing email 60 hours a week around business
time.  Not too much on the weekends though.   
  You should have already recieved an email stating that you are part of
this list now, and it has a url if you would like to remove yourself, or
make changes to your settings.  I do not foresee thislist as a high volume
email list, so I hope most people stay onboard.  If you have any questions
about it, please feel free to email me.  If you know of others that should
be on this list, please give them the url 

http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/hmb

And they can join from that link.  So with that, I will let everyone go.
Please feel free to email the list, and see who you may find!  Just send
an email to   [email-masked] and your email will go to everone on the
list!

C.

- Chris Petrell 
650-852-6155
[email-masked]