Subject: [HMBHS] class of 1988

From: "Chris Petrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:04:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello..

  Probably no one here from the class of 1988, but I just read this on the
HMBHS section of myspace..  Also this email is a test to see how many
email addresses will bounce, as no one really posts to it.

C.

Posted:  Oct 25, 2007 8:18 PM
My name is Stacy Kitter and I'm a Casting Producer for the hit TV show
"High School Reunion" on TV Land network. We are currently casting Season
5 of our show and are considering Half Moon Bay High School Class of
'88!!!

If you are not familiar with our show, "High School Reunion" is an
exciting reality series that reunites a group of high school classmates
for the first time in 20 years and sends them to an exotic location for an
extended reunion. Click on http://highschoolreunion.warnerbros.com/ for
more information!

Time is of the essence, so if you'd like Half Moon Bay Class of '88 to be
cast mates on Season 5 of "High School Reunion" please help us spread the
word to your class by directing them to my Myspace page or just go to
http://www.kasstinginc.com/casting.php to apply for the show now!!

Lastly, if you know anyone who can help me locate the Class of 1988's
Reunion Coordinator please let me know, I'd love to get their contact
information, as they would be a great person to help me spread the word to
your entire class.

Thank you in advance for your help and don't forget to fill out an
application and reply back to this message with your full name, email
address, phone number and best time to reach you, so we can start moving
forward with the casting process. Good luck!

With sincerest regards,

Stacy Kitter
Casting Producer
"High School Reunion" Season 5
323-297-7108
[email-masked]

---

From: rosemary wascher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:43:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris,
   
  I think a few of us are here still. I look to chat with old friends from time to time either here or on my space, or from the e-mail list from the reunion. I'm not interrested in being on t.v nor do I think they'd be interrested in casting me, but I do think some of our classmates would be a hit on a show like this one. I watched parts of the first season when it was on basic cable. What a "show"! So much drama and crap. I'd be the boring girl just trying to rest up from raising so many kids. Anyway, how are things with you? I spoke to Rafael and Arron O recently. I am trying to find our homecoming Queen, Lisa Kazarian  ( may have a lead with her father in Santa Rosa) and our Rally commissioners, Tom and Doug.  If you have any info on there where abouts or contact info could you let me know. I was thinking of a summer picnic either in 08 or 09. As we get older it would be nice to try to stay in touch a little more frequently. What do you think? Love to chat anytime, helps
 to releive the boredom of being a stay at home mom and sharpen my mind with adult speak.
   
  Later!
  Lauren Romersa Wascher

Chris Petrell <[email-masked]> wrote:
  Hello..

C.

With sincerest regards,

Stacy Kitter
Casting Producer

_______________________________________________
HMB mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.armory.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/hmb

---

From: Tim Fuller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:49:47 -0800

Is this Lauren???

Do you remember me? Chris had sent this info along to me as well.

Give me a shout back if this is you - I may know how to get a hold of Lisa.

Tim Fuller

At 10:43 AM 11/13/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Chris,
>
>I think a few of us are here still. I look to chat with old friends from 
>time to time either here or on my space, or from the e-mail list from the 
>reunion. I'm not interrested in being on t.v nor do I think they'd be 
>interrested in casting me, but I do think some of our classmates would be 
>a hit on a show like this one. I watched parts of the first season when it 
>was on basic cable. What a "show"! So much drama and crap. I'd be the 
>boring girl just trying to rest up from raising so many kids. Anyway, how 
>are things with you? I spoke to Rafael and Arron O recently. I am trying 
>to find our homecoming Queen, Lisa Kazarian  ( may have a lead with her 
>father in Santa Rosa) and our Rally commissioners, Tom and Doug.  If you 
>have any info on there where abouts or contact info could you let me know. 
>I was thinking of a summer picnic either in 08 or 09. As we get older it 
>would be nice to try to stay in touch a little more frequently. What do 
>you think? Love to chat anytime, helps to releive the boredom of being a 
>stay at home mom and sharpen my mind with adult speak.
>
>Later!
>Lauren Romersa Wascher
>

Timothy D. Fuller

RG Creations Inc.
939 Terminal Wy.
San Carlos, CA 94070

(650) 596-3308 direct
(650) 280-9800 mobile
(650) 596-8590 fax
(801) 780-0123 e-fax