Subject: [HMBHS] Fwd: Fw: Police Call

From: "Parri Adjoodani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:03:34 +0000

Subject: Police Call
>
>
>I was going to bed the other night when my wife told me that I had left
>the light on in the shed. She could see from the bedroom window. As I
>looked for myself, I saw that there were people in the shed taking things.
>
>
>I phoned the police, but they told me that no one was in this area to help
>at this time, but they would send someone over as soon as they were
>available. I said OK, hung up, and waited one minute, then phoned the
>police back.
>"Hello. I just called you a minute ago because there were people in my
>shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've shot them
>all."
>
>Within five minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area, an
>Armed Response unit, the works. Of course, they caught the burglars
>red-handed. One of the officers said: "I thought you said that you'd shot
>them!"
>
>I replied with "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.