[Darkwood-SCA] Shutting Darkwood-SCA

MICHAEL MCKAY seaan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 10 13:24:36 PDT 2012

This list (darkwood-sca at armory.com) was replaced several years ago by the Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baronyofdarkwood. I have been meaning to transfer over all the people who are subscribed here to the new list, but have never had the time to do so (it is a time consuming manual process).

So now, with your indulgance I ask that if you are still interested in conversing with the Barony of Darkwood - that you follow the link and subscribe to the Yahoo group.

The one thing I still plan to do before shutting down it altogeher is to make a copy of the archives, and I will look for a way to transfer them to the Yahoo group.

Regards,
Seaan McAy (aka Michael McKay)