[Darkwood-SCA] I need your help

sarah Cutten kylasjoy at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 06:23:50 PDT 2011

I'm in the UK for a cancer treatment. I was diagnosed a few months ago and I have been secretly undergoing treatment in the U.K. Right now I'm in a difficult situation. I need $1000 to make up for my treatment, I would appreciate it if you could lend it to me and I promise to refund you as soon as I get back on Saturday. Anything you can afford to lend me will be appreciated. Please keep this between us as no one knows I have cancer, I am coming to you because I feel I can turn to you for help and trust you to be discrete. Please get back to me so I can tell you how to send the money to me. Thanks.