[Darkwood-SCA] May Faire May 7th at Waldorf School In PG

Dawn dawnnoelle64 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 07:45:35 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I sent this out to MdR, and completely blew it on sending it to Darkwood.

The Waldorf School in Pacific Grove (on David Avenue) will be holding their May Faire on May 7th.  Last year
Sparky, Lady Toddhunter, and myself went and represented both.

We have been asked to participate again if possible.  We mostly had boffers for them to play with, and Sparky
brought her armour and we answered questions regarding SCA.

I would love to respond (I know short notice) and let them know yes or no.  We would need Heavies and Rapier.

At this moment, I have one maybe.

Please let me know if anyone is able to come help out.

Thank you,
Lady Brewster
(Dawn Petersen)