[Darkwood-SCA] Mist Coronet Lists

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 12:40:45 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Mist Coronet is coming up this weekend.  List will be open from 8:30-10:30am Saturday morning.  Please remember to bring your valid fighter card, current membership cards for both you and your consort.

If you are interested in learning more about running lists please let me know.

I am also looking for list pages.  For those that may not know, list pages take the fighter cards to and from the list table to the herald's on the field.  If there children out there that are interested, I ask that the parents help, or they are paired with a older child.  We will need more pages in the beginning of the tournament, so come by early.  I will let everyone know which round they will be needed.

Thank you,
Arabella McQuharg
Mist List Mistress

Sorry for the cross posting