[Darkwood-SCA] Update on Wilhelm's theatre activities.

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Sat Mar 21 22:17:58 PDT 2009

Friends
Several of you asked me to keep you apprised of upcoming events at Gav. We have a Stand up comedy night next Sat. the 28th of March.
Who: One Night Stand Comedy Night, a mixture of professional and amateur comedians, returns to the Gavilan College Theater. This year’s line up includes: • Big Al Gonsalez, a favorite at Cobbs in San Francisco, the San Jose Improv, and Rooster T Feathers. • Rebecca Arthur, a Bay Area Comedy Favorite. • Angel Molina, the winner of the first comedy workshop, and host of last fall’s One Night Stand Up Comedy Night. • Dave Mcrae, also a former host of the One Night Stand Up Comedy Night. • Amir Malekpour, a new comic to the Gavilan stage. • Hosting the evening will be Wes Hofmann who runs The Gilroy Gaslighter and Morgan Hill Playhouse Comedy Shows. General Admission $12.00 Tickets will be sold at the door. Gavilan Box Office (408) 846-4973

      When:
      Saturday, Mar 28, 2009 7:00 AM

      Where:
      Gavilan Theater