[Darkwood-SCA] Important White Shield Friday Set up and Bread Baking

Kate McKowen-Taves anneofmdr at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 13:47:44 PDT 2009

Greetings All!

I know many of you will get this many times!

I am sure you are all excited about the White Shield Tournament and Feast for this Saturday!  Friday, we will be setting up the Hall and baking bread for the feast.

Have you ever wondered how to use that dough hook attachment on your mixer?  Never baked bread but always wanted to learn?  Have always wondered just what it takes to set up for a White Shield Feast?  Well we will have ample opportunity on Friday to teach you how it works.  Come on out!  (Psst, if you just happen to like to bake bread and don't need to learn we won't turn you away either!!)

I will need assistance on Friday Afternoon or Evening with set up.  Please let me know if you plan to come help set up or Bake Bread.

I will have my cell phone with me. If you need the number please contact me off list.

Anne FitzRichard
The Stealth K/Catherine of the the cooking staff