[Darkwood-SCA] Borgia Feast Thank You and Request....

Tim Converse santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Sun Sep 21 10:23:08 PDT 2008

First the thank you part.

Thanks to my kitchen crew; Rowan, Ghislaine and Aelf.  Without them I
couldn't have pulled off the feast.

Thank you my lady, Rose, and her childrens ninja server army.  Getting
the food out hot, fast and together is something very important to me as
a cook and she organized her ninja servers excellently.

Thanks, of course, to Grania as the autocrat and the idea person for
this event in the first place.  I like new and different kinds of events
and this was a total blast.

And now, for the request part....

First, if this note could be forward to the MdR and Hawks Haven lists.
I'm not on them.

Second, tell us your stories!  The kitchen crew didn't get to see most
of the death and evil doings going on in the hall and we want to know!
SHARE!!!  PLEASE!!! *smile*

Thank you,

Santiago