[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Yahoo group

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purpleviking at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 00:10:58 PDT 2008

One more thing, if you are asking to be added to the list *please* include your name in your request. Unless your email address or profile name includes your name, I don't recongize all the email addresses that want to join and if you don't identify yourself I must assume you are a spammer. "Long lost Darkwood member" doesn't work either.
Thanks,
Katherine