[Darkwood-SCA] Reminder of Demo

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Wed Oct 22 17:47:39 PDT 2008

Dear Fellow Darkwoodians
This is a reminder of the demo at Gavilan College on Thursday, Oct. 30th. I will get there about 5 ish for early birds. the demo is scheduled to start at 7. Usually I talk about middle ages for about 30-40 minutes but if anybody would like to have some of that time to talk let me know. Then we can have the choir sing while fighters get ready and have demos on your projects, dance and fighting outside of the theatre. If you have not responded to previous missives about attendance please let me know.
The demo will be in the Gavilan Theatre in Gilroy.
Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
To Buy My Book
http://www.geocities.com/baronwilhelm/