[Darkwood-SCA] Corolla Vitae token lost at Masked Ball

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 29 11:00:19 PDT 2007

Hi, folks.

When I got home from the Masked Ball, I discovered that my Corolla Vitae
token was missing.  I'm pretty sure that it happened in the parking lot
in front of that little side building, near where folks were playing
with the catapults and trebuchets.  We have searched the car with no
luck, so it must have fallen on the pavement there.  So, on the
off-chance that anyone happens to have found a Corolla Nebulosa  token
with a blue cord . . .

Thanks.

John Rossignol