[Darkwood-SCA] Potluck part 2

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 17:20:14 PDT 2007

I spoke to Baroness Leisle this afternoon and it turns out that she will be out of town this weekend, her sister had her baby.  Baron Erick is planning on bring the BBQ and I will make sure the sun shade gets there.

   I am planning on arriving at 8am to help Ysabella with site set up.  Site opens at noon, so if there is anyone available to help put it up around then, that would be great.   I am thinking that maybe we should put up both sun shades, back to back, so that we have enough room for the potluck Saturday evening.  How does that sound to everyone?

   George and I will be bring 4-7 tables, it depends on how deep they are in the storage unit, if anyone else has extra tables please bring them if you can.  I will also be bring extra lantern to help with lighting.  If anyone has extra lighting, please bring them.

  As for the potluck, it is my understanding that Darkwood still has the meat from A&S.  Who has the meat and what kind is it?  Do you need extra ice chests to store the meat at the event?

  Please list the item(s) you are thinking of bring to the potluck.  I have found this helps others decide what to bring or not to bring.

  Awrabella/Eric- Large Birthday Cake, Green Beans, Cinnamon Chicken

  If anyone else has comments or ideas please speak up.  This should be a great event.

  OT- If there is anyone out there that would be interested in making anything for the Queens Tea Sunday morning contact me off list at ladyawrabella at yahoo.com

  Thanks,
  Awrabella