[Darkwood-SCA] Demo

Wilhelm wilhelm at sanmartin.com
Tue Oct 9 06:55:38 PDT 2007

Dear Darkwood
I am setting up a demo for Thurs. November 1 probably starting at about 7 or 7:30 at Gavilan College in Gilroy. I would like fighters (heavy and rapier), dancers and demo of your talent. I will discuss the Middle Ages for about 45 minutes and then do  fighting demos for a while. Afterwards I would like to go out into the plaza and have an experienced dance teacher teach dance. This is an excellent chance to get to the young people that we need so much to keep our hobby fresh.
Let me know if this can work for you.

Baron Wilhelm,KSCA, OP,KB
wilhelm at sanmartin.com
To Buy My Book