[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Officer's Meeting

Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye purpleviking at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 8 08:42:18 PDT 2007

Next Monday, May 14th will be the Darkwood Officer's meeting. It will be held at the Elkhorn Yacht Club, starting at 7pm. If you are an officer and are unable to make it, please send any reports you may have by Monday at noon.

I would like to discuss Darkwood A&S, to be held the weekend of September 29th. We are thinking of making this a one-day event, depending on the number of classes we have. So start thinking now of any classes you might want to teach, so we can make a more informed decision. Hraefn is the Autocrat.

Also, we are looking for an autocrat for next year's White Shield. In an effort to promote our mentor program, and to infuse some new blood into our volunteer core, we would like to have someone who has never autocrated White Shield before volunteer for this. We will work with you on finding a mentor that you can work with to help in any area you may need. Please think about this and let me know if you are interested either in being the Autocrat or a Mentor.

If you have something to add to the agenda please let me know by Friday at noon.

Canton Seneschals, the bi-annual Seneschal's reports are due on the 15th of this month. Master Duncan, the Mists Seneschal, will be sending a reminder email, with a form for each of you to fill out. Please be sure to copy me when you send your report in.

In Service,
Katherine ni Cheallaigh of Skye
Darkwood Seneschal