[Darkwood-SCA] web site update 3/16/07

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Fri Mar 16 17:31:05 PDT 2007

Greetings all!

Today's update:
** Under Our History -> Tapestry Project - added pages with completed
tapestry panel pictures for Hawk's Haven, St. David's, Koenigstadt,
MdR, Caer Darth, Sebastian's Memorial, and Wilhelm & Elizabeth. Also
added pictures of the presentation from White Shield to the main tapestry page.

There are lots more pages to go...I'm doing them in stages.

Anyone who doesn't want their picture posted to the site (the one
Isela took of you standing by your completed panel in the hall),
please let me know.  Those will soon be incorporated into the
tapestry panel pages as well.

Cheers,
Quentyn