[Darkwood-SCA] Missing items from White Shield

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Mar 5 07:15:59 PST 2007

Greetings,

In the haste to clean and clear the hall after White Shield, a couple
of Baroness' Liesl's things went walkabout.  Please check your
belongings to see if her basket inadvertently decided to to come home
with you.  It is a Longaberger basket.  Identifying items inside are a
red leather book and a pair of glasses.

Also, among the blue tubs of feast wear is one that has the Baronial
ceramic dishes that Erick and Liesl use.  If you are the custodian of
any tubs, please check to see if any of them is the Baronial feast wear
box.

Please contact me via email or my home phone number at 408-848-5748 if
you find them (as Liesl is at work and can't check email or answer her
phone).

Thank you for your time and attention,

Na'arah bat Avraham
Head of Court for Their Excellencies of Darkwood