[Darkwood-SCA] website fixed

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Fri Mar 2 10:03:58 PST 2007

Greetings all,

Well, the "fix" the ISP provided didn't work (of course), so until
they get their stuff together, I put together a fix of my own.

Visitors to the root page at http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org/ will
now see a "splash page" announcing our 20th Anniversary and providing
a link into the rest of the site.

**************************************

On a more personal note, I'm looking forward to seeing many of you
tomorrow.  :)

By the way, I'll be bringing a video camera to the event.  Anyone
that wants to sit down with me and share stories of Darkwood's
history, please let me know!  I'll be on site from opening time (9am
or so), and am staying for the feast.
(note: I won't be using the video for the web site...I just don't
have a tape recorder, so a video camera will allow me to capture your
stories word for word and transcribe them.)

Cheers,
Quentyn