[Darkwood-SCA] Grazing Table at 12th Night

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:05:52 PST 2007

Greetings all,

Did folks want to do a grazing table at 12th Night again?  I'm willing
to coordinate it, with one caveat...I can't reserve table space.  We
aren't staying at the hotel and didn't reserve tickets, so we won't be
able to get in early enough to grab tables.  Hopefully someone else is
willing to do so.

To which effort I pledge...roast meats.  At the very least a beef roast
and some poultry.  We'll see what else I can dig out of the freezer.

Anyone else?

Na'arah