[Darkwood-SCA] Greetings from the wilds of An Tir!

Hendy Appleton naadhira at naadhira.net
Sun Feb 25 19:44:58 PST 2007

Unto the populace of fair Darkwood does Naadirah bint 'Ali send her
fondest greetings!

As a member of the Darkwood diaspora, it is time and long past time
for me to report in regarding our efforts to infiltrate the Barony of
Three Mountains in An Tir. I am saddened to say that our attempts
have been thwarted by too much of this thing called 'mundane life'.

However, when we are at last ready to resume our subterfuge, we have
increased our ranks to strengthen said effort. Specifically...

Emily Samantha Appleton was born on February 16 at 1:04 p.m. She
weighed 7 lbs, 15 oz., was 20 inches, and bears a strong resemblance
to her older sister, Kayla.

We miss all of our friends in Darkwood, and hope that White Shield is
the usual rousing success.

Coil Dubh!

Sayyadina Naadirah bint 'Ali, with Robert of Ravenshill, Kayla, and Emily

We hold no great secret except this:
We know that all endeavor is art
when rendered with conviction.
                 - Charles de Lint