[Darkwood-SCA] Meeting Monday Feb. 26th

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 09:41:26 PST 2007

Greetings Everyone,
Just a reminder that there will be a meeting Monday Feb.26th 7pm at the Sunrise Cafe in Gilroy.  This meeting will be to go over any last minute things for White Shield.  I am asking the key player to please attend this meeting if at all possible.  I understand if you can not make it,please send me any questions/concerns you have so that I can address them now.  For those that still want to help with the event, but don't have a specific job come to the meeting and we will talk about what needs to happen.

The Sunrise Cafe is on Monterey Hwy next to the Motel 6th in south Gilroy.  Simply take the Monterey Hwy exist off of Hwy 101, turn left if heading from the south or turn right if heading from the north.  The cafe is on the right hand side just past the hotels.  The address is 6120 Monterey Rd, Gilroy, CA
Thank you,
Awrabella

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.