[Darkwood-SCA] Saturday's tourney

Shaun Henderson shenderson6752 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 07:54:12 PST 2007

Hi, I was just wondering if I coud actualy participate in saturday's
tourney. I'm leaving Monterey really soon for the whole military thing, so
all me garb is already packed up, but I do still have all of my actual
fencing equipment. Also, I did recenty authorize again up at the Santa Cruz
practice a few weeks ago, but still havn't recieved my fighters card from
them, so I don't know if I need to get a phone number to someone or whatnot
to be able to verify my credentials so I can participate, which I would very
much like to do. If someone could answer these questions I woud be most
appreciative. Thank you very much for your time, and have a wonderful rest
of the week.

Sincerely

Shaun D Henderson

P.S. If someone coud also tell me, on average, just how many light fighters
there usually are at this annual tourney, I would very very much appreciate
it. Thanks again for your time.