[Darkwood-SCA] shameless plug: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Lisa Masoni l.masoni at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 07:55:48 PDT 2007

Greetings!
You are invited to see "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum" presented by my drama kids at the Ann Sobrato Performing Arts Center. The Set is 16 feet tall. (Rome wasn't built in a day, you know) The kids are doing a great job, better than a "High School" play. After the show I will give you a tour of this phenomenal space. It is a musical comedy with dancing girls, slaves, lovers, soldiers, Romans, soothsayers, pirate references, courtesans, and mare's sweat!

Don't miss this opportunity to see to see why Marco has no life! ( Well, one of the reasons.)
The next two weekends, (April 26-28, May 3-5) Thursdays at 7:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm - except the last Saturday (May  5) which is a 2pm matinee. (The matinee is $5 for seniors and kids under 13) Tickets range from $10-$12, $8-$10 with any ASB card.

Marco (sleep- what's that?)