[Darkwood-SCA] Mission Hill Middle School Demo - April 4

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Apr 2 10:36:32 PDT 2007

Greetings, y'all!  We've been asked to put on a demo at the Mission
Hills Middle School in Santa Cruz on April 4 (this Wednesday).  There
are two class periods available (9:45 to 11:15 and 11:18 to 12:40, so
please consider coming out even if you can only make part of the demo.

I'm not sure if there will be enough room for a fighting demo, but
arms & armor that the kids can handle, along with any other arts,
crafts, stories, whatever are welcome.

Please let me know if you are able to attend so we can give the school
a headcount.

Hm, maybe I should take a hint from Leah and bake some brownies.  Or
cookies.  I make good cookies.

Rose
Seneschale, Caer Darth