[Darkwood-SCA] Dance Practice cancelled for tonight

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:28:43 PDT 2006

Sorry for the late notice:

Dance practice tonight will need to be canceled.  I was scheduled as
teacher, but I'm ill.  Liesl is also ill.  We are going to be selfish
and not share our germs with any of you.

Sincere apologies for the last minute change of plans.  We will have
the next practice of OCtober 5th.  Our regular and greatly missed Dance
Master, Vincent, should return then.  We'll learn and practice the
dances for Masked Ball.

Na'arah
Dance Minion