[Darkwood-SCA] Re: Darkwood-SCA Digest, Vol 512, Issue 1

Bjorn of Velikiy Novgorod deliriumskid at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 12:59:32 PDT 2006

I am planning on going for the day, as I think it is 1 day only. I dont know if Corwyn is going to be able to fight but he might go up with me for the day :)

  Bjorn of Novgorod!

On Sat Sep 2 18:14:07 2006, Andrea Dutton wrote:

> I was wondering who is planning on attending the C/M War and
> Coronet? Eric and I will be at both.
> Awrabella

Good horsemanship is not bought, its earned and is never sacrificed for performance.
-- Bjorn

http://360.yahoo.com/deliriumskid