[Darkwood-SCA] Out Of Period - Belly Dance Workshop in Gilroy!

CYNTHIA HAYES cindyhayes at verizon.net
Tue Oct 31 21:15:46 PST 2006

Just thought I'd put this out there in case anyone is interested.  Feel free to forward this information!

  On November 18th and 19th (that's a Saturday and Sunday) between 1pm and 3pm each day there will be a Beginners Belly Dance Workshop in Gilroy at the Ultimate Cardio dance studio on Monterey Road.  The charge will be $40 for both days (that's only $20 a day!)

  My friend Imzadi will be teaching it.  She is a very talented dancer with a great sense of humor.  She comes from Belly Dance Basics in Santa Cruz and dances with 2 advanced troupes there.  She also performs professionally around the area.

  If you are interested, let me know at cindyhayes at verizon.net and I will reserve you a spot!!

  Etain