[Darkwood-SCA] (no subject)

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 19:07:13 PDT 2006

It has come to my attention that there is a need for fundraisers for a wide variety of special projects.  The special projects include new regalia for Pennsic, cutting the cost to Pennsic, Principality Regalia, etc.

My thought is to put together an SCA Cookbook.  The cookbook would consist of favorite feast recipes,  favorite camping recipes, and favorite  potluck recipes. I can divide the section into period ( with  documentation ) and  not period ( no documentation).   My hope is to have them ready for 12th Night.  So if you have any recipes that you would like to add to the cookbook, please send them as soon as possible.  Also, please make sure your SCA information is included, you know name and the of your group.
Awrabella