[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood Choir practice for Tuesday, Oct. 24, Seaside.

John Rossignol giguette at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 22 14:13:05 PDT 2006

The Darkwood Choir will meet for practice Tuesday, October 24, at the
home of Frances and Badger.  Bring your favorite tea.

*** We welcome newcomers.   :-)

This is our last "real" practice before our performance at the Baroness' Masked Ball on November 4th (we will have a practice at Na'arah's house on Halloween, but I don't know how much serious practice will actually accomplish  :-P  ).

We are polishing up the following pieces for the Masked Ball:

Pastime With Good Company
O My Hart
Blow Thy Horn Hunter (first 3 verses only)
Beatus vir
Darkwood, the Oak of the West

Time:   Tuesday, October 24, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Place:  329 Ardennes Circle, Seaside, CA 93955

DRECTIONS:
>From Highway One, North/South, take the Main Entrance onto Fort Ord
(Light Fighter Drive).

At the 3rd light, turn RIGHT onto General Jim Moore Blvd. (the right-turn
lane splits off a bit before the signal light).

Go past the second light, get into the first available left-turn lane,
and turn LEFT onto ARDENNES CIRCLE.  (There may be barriers up for road
construction, but you can still turn there.)

Take the next immediate RIGHT hand turn.

At the stop sign proceed on the left-hand road.

Frances' house is on the right, shortly before the next stop sign.

If you get lost, her phone is 831-393-1070.  However, cell coverage
is spotty at best on the post.

See you there.

John