[Darkwood-SCA] Baby News!

Eirny Thorvaldsdottir eirny at caerdarth.org
Tue Oct 10 10:48:55 PDT 2006

Please pardon the repetition if you receive this more than once. I
confess to a little excitement. For all of you who remember Eirny
Thorvaldsdottir and Henry Eynhallow, and maybe our son Chris -

On October 4th Amy and Chris Davis welcomed Cameron Copal Davis. He
weighed in at 7# 10 oz and 21 inches long - will a full head of hair.
Mom and baby are both doing well - Dad is tired.

So that officially makes us grandparents!  Here is the Snapfish album
that we received this morning:
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=53481796/a=11409324_6800287/t_=11409324

In Service,
Eirny/Irene