[Darkwood-SCA] Baroness' Masked Ball and Hawks Haven Turkey Tourney!

Tim Converse santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Oct 9 09:17:53 PDT 2006

November 4th will be the Darkwood Baroness' Masked Ball and Turkey
Tourney!  Come and enjoy a day of fighting both Heavy and Rapier for the
Hawk's Haven Turkey Prizes!

Then enjoy an evening of Feasting, Dancing and the Masked Ball "Seven
Deadly Sins" mask competitions!  This year we are having the Annual
Parade of Masks *AND* a competition for the mask which best shows "THE
EIGHTH DEADLY SIN!"

We are also having a Table Decorating Competition for The Seven Deadly Sins!

For more information visit the website at:

http://www.santiagosmagic.com/maskedball

Thank you,

Santiago
co-autocrat