[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood web site updates 11/29/06

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Wed Nov 29 13:20:01 PST 2006

Hi all,

The Darkwood site (http://www.baronyofdarkwood.org) has been updated
today, as follows:

* Under History - Tapestry Project: updated the pages for The Map,
Baroness' Masked Ball, and Darkwood/Tarnmist War.

* Updated the Events page for 2007 events.

* Updated the Who We Are - Cantons of Darkwood page. (changes/updates
to practice dates/times, etc.)

* Added a new page to the Galleries: "Oldies but Goodies" - some
pictures from Darkwood's earlier days, courtesy of Baron Wilhelm.
(more are in process)

Standard disclaimer:  If you see a photo of yourself, a piece or item
you authored, or other thing of yours on the website, and wish to
have it removed, please contact me and I will do so ASAP.  I take
some content from the Drum, so if you'd rather not have your
articles/poems/work reprinted on the web, let me know.

Thanks,
Quentyn