[Darkwood-SCA] Caer Darth Fighter Practice moves to WednesdayNights!!

Michael McKay seaan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 17 13:55:12 PST 2006

This was my fault.  I normally clean-out the Darkwood-SCA non-subscriber
messages (which are 99.9% spam) once every week or two.  It had been a
couple of months this time, and amongst all the spam I spotted a couple of
legitimate messages.

Aside: This typically occurs when someone who has multiple email addresses
signs-up with one address, and than sends a message from a different
address.  When that happens, it gets caught amidst all the spam.

Michael (aka Seaan McAy)