[Darkwood-SCA] Poachers Feast This Saturday, June 3rd

Tim Converse santiago at santiagosmagic.com
Tue May 30 13:36:49 PDT 2006

I know you've heard it all before.

Those nasty peasants and just how revolting they are.  And Poachers to
boot.  Poaching food off the Baron's land here in Darkwood.

Well, just between you and me, one thing that always goes over well is
to remember to bring a side dish when you go to The Poachers Feast.
Yes, those Poachers over in Caer Darth especially are good at making
sure there is meat on the table.  But do they remember fun and healthy
side dishes?  Nay!

So, if you plan on coming to the Poachers Feast at Highland Park in Ben
Lomond, you might want to consider the following list:

A-H - Salad/Vegetable
I-Q - Breads/Drinks(?)
R-Z - Desserts

And I suppose you would like to know things like where Highland Park is
too, don't you?

Well fortunately the cartographers have made a map available at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Highland+Park&near=Ben+Lomond+CA&sll=37.31666,-122.084198&sspn=0.74923,0.997009&cid=37086183,-122083869,2892983101916405348&iwstate1=form:to

Or you can tell your own cartographer to find:
8500 Highway 9
Ben Lomond, CA

The grove you will be able to find the poachers at is located just down
the hill behind the game field and senior center.  Be there at 11:00 am
but be sure to clear out by 7:00 before the Baron's men come through
looking for those criminal poachers.

Thank you,

Santiago

--