[Darkwood-SCA] Fabric Buying on the internet

dawnnoelle64 at aol.com dawnnoelle64 at aol.com
Thu May 11 16:20:15 PDT 2006

Greetings!!

I would like to take this opportunity to send out a note for those in
the West Kingdom who purchase fabric over the net.

I recently purchased about 65 yards of Crushed Velvet to make garb
for my April wedding. There were two rolls, Blue and Gold. About 1/2
way thru the bolt, 2 1/2 yards of each desintegrated. Which for those
of you who sew can be detrimental. Anyway, I called the company in
L.A., (DisctinctiveFabric.com) on Tuesday, and was told that since
there was a 20 day return policy which is posted on their website,
the only thing that could be done for me was that I could purchase 5
yards of material at half off the cost and shipping and handling.
Need I say that did not impress me, nor make me happy.  The material
I purchased was not very heavy and from what I understand from my
friends, hard to work with.

I would like to send out this warning, if you do business with this
company you may get treated badly.  I for one will never do business
with them again.

Frances Noel Brewster

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your
home page now.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/3OlolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/