[Darkwood-SCA] help needed for gifts for Their Majesties to give at Pennsic

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Thu May 11 09:47:20 PDT 2006

From: _Donna  Green/ Juana Isabella_ (mailto:donnaegreen at yahoo.com)
Sent: May 10, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: [westlaurels] Gift Bags/Baskets

It being summer, or nearly so, it is once again the time of  year to ask
if any of you, your apprentices, students or artistic hangers-on  have
anything nifty to contribute to the largess that Their Majesties will
be giving to various other royal types throughout this reign. Pennsic
in  particular is a drain on these types of resources. Their Majesties
don't  especially want to give the Kings and Queens of the other
kingdoms identical  baskets, so don't feel the need to make 18 identical
items. One of two  spiffy things are just fine if you have the time and
inclination. I know  some of you have already been asked, but I wanted
to spread the word  farther. If you'd like to contribute, please let me
or any of the other  members of Their Majesties' court know.

Thanks.

Juana  Isabella