[Darkwood-SCA] Ed Levine Park in Milpitas

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Wed May 10 11:37:52 PDT 2006

Message 10
From: "Chris Marshall"  camarshall97 at yahoo.com
Date: Tue May 9, 2006 11:26pm(PDT)
Subject: Ed Levine park

Greetings to all,

As those at Beltane  heard the Kingdom of the West and Principality
of the Mists have an unique  opportunity presented to us. Through the
efforts of several people we have  the ability to create a strong and
lasting relationship with the parks  department in the county of
Santa Clara. Ed Levine park in Milpitas will  allow us to donate man
hours against site fees even if this reduces our site  fees to zero,
as well as have input into site improvements.

The  first work day will be this Saturday the 13th of May. We
apologize for the  short notice however the only other date to start
in the near future was May  20th the day of Investiture.

We now have 22 or so people on the list to  help this weekend, and
can have 40 or so. If others want to help out please  email the Mists
Seneschal, as this effort will be run through his  office.

Things to bring on this and other work days:
Good work  shoes
Long pants and long sleeve shirts
work gloves
Garden  tools

This will be an on going effort so if you can't help this time  don't
be upset, we will have plenty of work days in the future, we just
wanted to make sure the Principality leadership could be at the
first.

Your in service

Roric
Prince of the  Mists