[Darkwood-SCA] Poems at Stienbeck center

david ball dkball at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:32:46 PST 2006

Most of you don’t know me
As I’m new round here and about
And if I had to guess, I’d have to say
That some  may  have a doubt
But be that as it may, and be that as it will
There are some few who know me, and who think I have some skill
I’ll not debate if that be truth or lie
Nor respond with bliss or rage
But either way, for good or bad, I’ve been known to fill the page.
And if you too do write in verse
With words of merit or waste
Then I’d suggest we get together, and work with all due haste.
For it seems there is a chance here, to do a thing of note
For the National Steinbeck center is looking for what you wrote
They want to join with Guinness (the book folks not the beer)
So if you write, and you can rhyme, the check the link right here

http://www.10000poems.com/

Cain Grendelson

p.s. if there is interest in perhaps doing a combined submission, and mayhap
a presentation in garb, please contact my publisher, David Falcone at this
email address.