[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood web site updates (March 15, 2006)

Michelle Chapman-Thurber mct at warriorprincess.com
Wed Mar 15 13:29:11 PST 2006

Greetings all,

I've added some new things to the Darkwood web site (www.baronyofdarkwood.org):

* Updated the Events page with events through the end of the year.
* Updated the Bard Box page with Cassandra Rossignol's stepping up piece.
* Added pictures from the Baroness' Masked Ball (Oct 2005), Hawks
Haven Turkey Tourney (Oct 2005) and the West Kingdom War Collegium
(Feb 2006) to the Galleries

I have *lots* more photos to add in the coming weeks...some old
(thank you Wilhelm), some new (thank you Kendrick & Randal)  I'll let
you know when those go up.

Cheers,
Quentyn

P.S.  In accordance with SCA and Kingdom web policies, I need to let
you all know that if you see a photo of yourself or an item of yours
(bardic composition, recipe, etc.) on the site that you don't want up
there, please let me know ASAP so I can remove it.