[Darkwood-SCA] OT: Bell Concert

l.masoni at att.net l.masoni at att.net
Wed Mar 15 07:49:08 PST 2006

Dear friends,

Bay Bells is celebrating, and we hope you'll join us!!

On Saturday evening, May 6, Bay Bells will mark its 20th Anniversary with a very special and exciting event.  Our gala concert will feature many of our favorite pieces from the past twenty years and honor former members and directors.  We'll kick off the evening with a champagne reception and end with a chocolate fountain dessert party (yum!).  Throughout the evening we'll be holding a raffle for some delightful themed gift baskets as well as some wonderful grand prizes.

The gala will take place at the Le Petit Trianon Theatre in downtown San Jose.  www.trianontheater.com

Twenty years of ringing makes Bay Bells one of the oldest continuously performing community handbell choirs in the country! We'd love to have you share in our celebration.

Tickets for the event are $35. If you can't make it, you can still join in the fun by purchasing raffle tickets.  If you are interested in event or raffle tickets, please let me know!

Thanks
Adriana

This is, as always, Beltane weekend.  :(