[Darkwood-SCA] White Shield Expenses

CYNTHIA HAYES cindyhayes at verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 15:49:51 PST 2006

Greetings All!

  What a wonderful event we put on!!  And very successful financially too....I would love to tell you exactly how successful, but I need to make sure all expenses are in first.

  I'm closing the books on this event at the end of this week.  So, PLEASE send me any receipts you may have for White Shield expenses right away and I will get the good news out to our eager populace!

  If you have any questions you can call me at 408-710-3348

  Here's the address to send the receipts to:

  Cindy Hayes
  500 W. 10th St. #129
  Gilroy, CA 95020