[Darkwood-SCA] White Shield-March 4th

Andrea Dutton ladyawrabella at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 08:27:58 PST 2006

Greetings,
  White Shield is tomorrow.  I have a few tickets left for the feast.  It looks like it will be sunny here tomorrow, so come on out and enjoy the fighting.  If you are not a fighter there will be many A&S competitions and displays to enjoy.  During the fighting there will be a live auction featuring armor.  The pictures of the helm looks great.  Do you like dancing or you have always wanted to learn, this is the event for you.  We will be offering beginning and intermediate dance classes followed by more dancing during and after the feast.  This should be a great event, there will many things to do, come on out and try some new things.
  Awrabella