[Darkwood-SCA] Monterey area Fencing Practice

david ball dkball at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 22:02:55 PDT 2006

Greetings
The first/organizing meeting for the Monterey area fencing practice will be
this week, Tuesday , June 20, at 7pm at Lovers Point park in Pacific Grove.
I will try to get there somewhat early and be as conspicuous as possible. It
is a small park, so you should not have much trouble finding me. Mostly this
is to organize the when and where of it, but bring your gear for
inspections, questions, and unofficial use after if you wish.
Directions to the park;
>From hwy 68 follow it till it turns into Forest. Stay on Forest all the way
to Ocean View Blvd (if you go past it you will be in the ocean). Turn left.
Your 2nd right is 17th.  Take any parking spot you find, cuz you are there.

>From Lighthouse Ave. Stay on Lighthouse till you pass Forest and turn right
on 17th. Follow 17th, past Ocean View. Take any parking spot you find, cuz
you are there.