[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: [sca-west] Demo next Monday (June 12th)

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Jun 5 09:19:26 PDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Linda Segal <leah1066 at hotmail.com> -----
    Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:27:16 -0000
    From: Linda Segal <leah1066 at hotmail.com>
 Subject: [sca-west] Demo next Monday (June 12th)
      To: sca-west at yahoogroups.com

Hmmmm, so brownies and FUN don't seem to be enough incentive....

How about a free lunch and baklava(*) and brownies and FUN?

Basically, I have had one stalwart volunteer who knows FUN when he
sees it-- and while Sir John is a wonderful representative of all
knightly virtues, I don't think he will be sufficient in and of
himself to hold off a swarm of excited seventh graders....  So, I
need to hear from *you* by tomorrow evening (Monday the 5th) if you
think you will be able to come to the FUN History Alive demo at
Sunnyvale Middle School the following Monday (June 12th).  If I
don't have a few more FUN folks, then I need to contact the school
and tell them that we aren't able to help out this year.  And that
would mean that all my FUN plans to bake will be thwarted!  Sigh. ;-)

Leah
leah1066 at hotmail.com

(*) Yes, this is the _same_ baklava recipe that generates lots of
bids and lots of cash at Ducal each year....  It's _good stuff_ (if
I say so myself) and usually only gets made for very special
occasions....  Here's your chance to get some without paying to
Ducal for it!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/3OlolB/TM