[Darkwood-SCA] Crosston Dance Practice - 1st Wed/San Jose

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:54:37 PDT 2006

For those interested in dance !!!

-begin fwd msg-

Howdy all!

NOt this week, but next week (the 9th) under the full mOOn
please bring garb for a dance picnic in MenlO Park. MOre details
are fOrthcOming. Really.

Dance class will start at about 7pm and go to 9pm.

If you would like to be added to or removed from this weekly
email reminder for dance, please send an email to Crystal of the
Westermark, xtalrock at yahoo dot com.

1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays in San Jose

Dance practice starts about 7:00pm. We normally wear street
clothes, rather than garb, for practice. Clean, soft-soled shoes
or socks are required. We normally break around 9pm for dinner
and rootbeer floats. Feel free to forward this message to people
who ask about dance practice.

Here's the directions that assume you are coming from the north
for 1st, 3rd, 5th Wednesdays:
Take your favorite route to 85, just south of 87 (Guadalupe).
Take the Blossom hill exit, stay in the left lane.
Turn left at the bottom of the exit ramp. Stay in the left
lane.
Turn left at the second light, Snell, just past the Shell gas
station.
Go for many blocks, turn right on Branham, just before the 76
station.
Turn left at the first light, Park Arcadia. Go straight until
Park Arcadia dead-ends into Park Paxton, turn left.
Turn right on Park Essex (I think it's the third right).

Rafael and Elspeth's is the third house is on the right.
Parking is getting a bit tight, you may have to park on Paxton
and walk a block.

76 Park Essex Pl. San Jose CA
Directions from Yahoo!Maps are generally reliable, although from
the north it will take you on the 101/Guadalupe/Capitol route.

see you there!
Crystal of the Westermark