[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood meeting Tonight

catherine at redshift.com catherine at redshift.com
Mon Jul 24 13:17:16 PDT 2006

This month's Darkwood meeting is today, July 24, at 7:00 pm at the Elkhorn Yacht Club. Dinner
service permitting, we will start as close to 7:00 as possible.

Liesl's dad has his arm in a cast & is not able to cook, so she has asked for folks to come early
and/or stay late to help barbecue chicken and clean up after.

Does anyone have ANYTHING they want added to the agenda?  If so, let me know ASAP, I'll check my
email again before I print it at 4:30.

Directions: From the SOUTH: Go north on Hwy. 1 to Moss Landing. Cross over the bridge. Go about
1/10 of a mile, and the entrance to the Yacht Club is on your left. If you get to the curve in the
road, you've gone too far.

>From the NORTH: Go south on Hwy. 1 past Watsonville. The road narrows down to 2 lanes. When you
pass the Beacon station (the only gas station on this stretch of road), go about another mile, and
the entrance to the Yacht Club is on your right. If you get to the bridge, you just passed it. We
are allowed to use the parking spaces marked "Yacht Club members only".

Hope to see you all there,
Caterina di Guglielmo
Darkwood Seneschal