[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood A&S - Thanks and Lost and Found

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Mon Jul 10 12:48:44 PDT 2006

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who came out for
Darkwood A&S this weekend.  While it was hot, the breeze kept it from
being stifling, and I believe this was the most wildlife-abundant site
I've ever camped (are cows wildlife?).

So thank you to the students, including many for whom this was their
first ever event, and to the teachers.  Thank you to Their Highnesses
of the Mists and Their Excellencies of Darkwood, to the Bard of the
Oaks, her successor and the other entrants, and to all those who
filled Saturday night's potluck table past it's capacity.  Y'all rock.

I've got a couple of items that were found when we cleared out the
site:  a cream colored veil with a couple of ponytail holders, a
purple napkin, and a pair of orange-handled scissors.  Please contact
me for their safe return.

Rose de LeMans