[Darkwood-SCA] Darkwood A&S workshop - Banner Painting

Laurie Hupman rose at santiagosmagic.com
Tue Jan 31 12:34:52 PST 2006

Greetings Darkwood!

This Sunday, we'll be holding a banner painting workshop at the home of
Awrabella and Eric in Hollister.  Prepare for the opening of tourney season by
painting yourself a spiffy new banner, or help get ready for White Shield by
painting the flags for the new tourney field ropes.

Things will get started about 11:00 a.m., and go as late as people want to.
There's room for several sewing machines, so if you have portables, please
bring them.  We'll have silk and linen for the banners, paints and brushes and
resist and stuff.  If you have pvc or other frames, please bring them -- we'll
have a few, but probably not enough for everybody.

Please rsvp so I can make sure there are enough supplies available.

Rose