[Darkwood-SCA] Fwd: [SCA-SouthernShores] Urgent Estrella info from HRM Eliska - please cross post

Leonor La Obstinada leonorlaobstinada at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 19:24:25 PST 2006

  Just passing it on...
  Leonor

  Joshua Thaler <thaler at mactire.com> wrote:
  To: Joshua Thaler <thaler at mactire.com>
From: Joshua Thaler <thaler at mactire.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:39:11 -0800
Subject: [SCA-SouthernShores] Urgent Estrella info from HRM Eliska - please cross post

I have just spoken with HRM and we have an unfortunate problem with the
Western Land allocation at Estrella.

Our currently allocated land is about 1/2 what we had last year and 1/3
what we preregistered for, I do not know how or why this happened and
did not ask. TRM and the Land Agents are working to get more space for
the West but HRM Eliska has a request.

If you can double (or triple) up in pavilions, or downsize your camp in
any way, it will go a long way to helping alleviate the Western camp
problem. If you can downsize your camp to something smaller than what
you posted on the West to War group, or if you forgot to post and need
to let HRM know how big your camp is, HRM asks that you call her on her
cell phone and let her know. 1 408 806 9950.

It is possible that the land found for you to camp on will not be
directly adjacent to the West camp, but every effort is being made to
keep camping groups together.

It is a difficult situation and HRM Eliska asks for your patience and
cooperation in this matter.

-artus

Master Artus Quintus
Captain of the Queens Guard