[Darkwood-SCA] Not going to Estrella?

WINDSOR61 at aol.com WINDSOR61 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 09:50:14 PST 2006

Greetings good gentles of Darkwood,
Not going to Estrella this year?  Don’t be sad come out and do some fun stuff
in our Barony.
Monday:  MDR  has its fighter practice at 6:30 in Prunedale.  Aelfrike has
set up a wonderful field  with grass and lights in his back yard.  If you are
interested call (831)663-4584 for directions.
Tuesday: Archery Practice in Hawk’s Haven at Predators Archery in  Gilroy.
If you are                                      interested call Sveinn
(408)848-8948.
Wednesday: Armor night and for those that don’t want to get their  aggression
out pounding metal and playing with fire we are having a project  night in
the house.  We are located  in Prunedale.  If you are interested  call
(831)663-0324 for directions.
Thursday:  Darkwood Dance in  Morgan Hill.  Come a boogie the  night away
medieval style.  We are a  beginning dance class and it is a lot of fun.  This is
a very social practice and we do  have people who come not to dance but to
have a great time hanging out with  friends.
Caer  Darth has its fighter practice at 7:00 in Santa Cruz.  It is located on
the top of the Galleria  Parking Garage.  There is both heavy  and rapier
practice.
Saturday:  The Darkwood “We  aren’t in Estrella pity party” at our home
starting at 12:00 till whenever.  There will be a sewing workshop on how  to do
Viking garb.  The armor shop  will be open.  If we have enough  people there
will be paint ball on the hill.  Bring something to BBQ and food to  share.  In
the evening we will be  watching bad B movies.  Now I know  it will be tough to
beat “Hell comes to Frog Town” but I have faith in this  group to come up
with something.  Children are welcome. Call (831)663-0324 for directions.
Come out and play this week in the Barony.
YIS,
Baroness Liesl