[Darkwood-SCA] practice

Sparky at3sparky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:16:16 PDT 2006

I left you legs, arms, forearms and a helm with Catherine the Seneschal.
That should help you in your quest to get the stuffing knocked out of you.

Morwyn

--
The only difference between the chaos of New Orleans and a Third World
disaster operation, he said, was that a foreign dictator would have

Has anyone else ever watched C-SPAN cover a three-hour House debate on
cloning? What a scene. Two hundred six Caucasian males in blue suits, white
shirts and red ties all declaring their all-out opposition against cloning.